ROSA Enterprise Linux Server
ROSA Enterprise Linux Server "Helium" is a new item in the company's product line. The solution is compatible with widespread open and commercial enterprise software, including binary-level compatibility, as well. RELS is based on sources of Enterprise Linux and Mandriva, with additionally integrated tools for building private clouds and centralized management of network resources.
- Enterprise Linux package base;
- centalized management of user accounts;
- web-based administration interface;
- high scalability;
- support for Windows and Linux clients;
- support for x86 (i586) and x86_64 hardware architectures.
- user-friendly graphical and web-based administration tools for system and application management;
- improved data and service security by means of strong user authorization with "Single SignOn" possibility;
- easy integration with existing corporate networks;
- detailed illustrated documentation from developers concerning almost all possible use cases.
- hosting of company web site and other web applications (Web services);
- internet access administration and statistics (proxyserver);
- management of user accounts and machines (directory services, inventory services, mandatory access control);
- creation and deployment of virtual servers and jobsites and means to access them (virtualization services, terminal services);
- safe access to local resources through Internet (VPN server);
- storage for data and documents (file access services).;
- data protection and backup (antivirus nad backup services).
A set of tools and services for building private and public cloud infrastructures (IaaS). It also includes a service for organizing distributed data storage and comfortable Web interface.